Rugby Americas North (RAN) is looking to grow the game of rugby throughout the Americas by hiring knowledgeable & passionate storytellers that can write, shoot photos & videos, create graphics and edit features for Men’s & Women’s Rugby, from grassroots to professional on a freelance, event and contract basis.
With an emphasis on social media, content creation and event promotion, the modern game of rugby has evolved, and RAN is looking for individuals passionate and knowledgeable about the sport that can grow with it.
- Work closely with RAN’s Communications Manager to pitch and create content such as videos, social media graphics, written features, and photographs for all of RAN’s digital platforms and marketing needs
- Edit content for delivery on various platforms via creative and interesting executions that will capture attention and drive users to share across own platforms
- Deliver completed content on deadline
- Approach editing and content creation with a social-first sensibility, and from a storytelling perspective
- Participate in planning and strategizing around digital media communications, event specific collateral, and marketing and sponsorship initiatives
- Assist in building and maintaining content calendars for all projects and events, including campaign development and exploration of untapped digital opportunities and resources
Requirements may include:
- Experience with shooting and editing video and photos
- Ability to research and pitch unique and interesting stories
- Experience creating and writing content for social media
- Basic understanding of rugby, from grassroots initiatives to professional for both Men and Women
- Must be able to write concisely and effectivel
Compensation will be based on a multitude of factors, including experience, volume and type of content created and specific events. Please note that his is not a full-time role.
Please email email@example.com with examples of previous written, digital media or other relevant work.